Updated version of StyleTap Platform for Windows Mobile
An updated version (v1.1.021) of StyleTap Platform for Windows Mobile is now available for download
at the StyleTap website.
- Added barcode scanning support for Motorola MC55a and MC75a. There is a new DLL SymbolScannerlDLLv25.dll which will be used instead of SymbolScannerDLL.dll if the device is a Motorola MC55a/MC75a
Added barcode scanning support for Janam XM66, Motorola ES400, Symbol 3100, MC7500S
- Fixes for HTC Touch Pro2
- Support for Dolphin 9900, Pidion BIP-7000, Psion Workabout 7527S, Aceeca 1500, Datalogic Falcon
- Fixes to DmInsertionSort/DmQuickSort, SysBinarySearch/SysInsertionSort/SysQSort
- Fixes for TealPrint
- Added support for "MountObjectStore=yes" and "ShowTaskBar=no" options in the StyleTapInit.ini file
- Fix to WinSaveBits so that if the specified rectangle is too big, it will return sysErrNoFreeResource
- Fix to vfs.cpp so that default subdirectory for Palm database files is "/PALM/Launcher/" instead of "/PALM/Launcher"
- Added fix to FrmSetMenu so that menu is not reset if the resource ID is the same as the active menu
- If a database cannot be loaded (most likely due to corruption), an attempt is made to load a backup version of the database if it exists. Database backup can be enabled by specifying "BackupDatabaseBeforeSaving=yes;" in the StyleTapInit.ini file
- Fixes for RoadLingua
Updated version of StyleTap Platform for iPhone
An updated version (StyleTap Platform for iPhone® is now available through Cydia.
This version contains the following updates:
- Fixes an incompatiblity with iOS 6.
- Fixes a problem with cutting and pasting text to/from Palm applications and non-Palm applications.
Updated Version of StyleTap Platform for Android
An updated version (v0.8.005) of StyleTap Platform for Android is available for download
at the StyleTap website.
Updates from version 0.8.002 (2012-08-17), version 0.8.003 (2012-10-05) and version 0.8.005 (2012-11-28) include:
- Fix for applications that use ARMlets/PNOlets such as Handheld Basic apps, games such as Bike Or Die and others
- Fix to match PalmOS behavior for out-of-memory pointers
- Several issues that could cause StyleTap to crash or hang
- Fixes to functions HwrGetROMToken, LstDrawList, LstPopUpList, FrmReturnToForm
- Several issues causing registration status to be reset and/or unpredictable
- Issue with WebTools using wrong IP address
- Certain games doing direct screen writes outside screen boundaries
Added "Export Databases" function to StyleTap Launcher "Options" menu: Copies all Palm databases (both .prc and .pdb files) to /Android/data/com.StyleTap.StyleTap/export folder so that they will be visible when connected to desktop. This allows databases to be copied/backed up to the desktop file system, where they can also then be processed by desktop applications. After processing, updated databases can be placed in /Android/data/com.StyleTap.StyleTap/import folder to be re-imported when the device is disconnected and StyleTap is started again.
The Export Databases function can also be called from your application via the StyleTap API.