Updated Version of StyleTap Platform for AndroidAn updated version (v0.8.005) of StyleTap Platform for Android is available for download at the StyleTap website.
Updates from version 0.8.002 (2012-08-17), version 0.8.003 (2012-10-05) and version 0.8.005 (2012-11-28) include:
- Fix for applications that use ARMlets/PNOlets such as Handheld Basic apps, games such as Bike Or Die and others
- Fix to match PalmOS behavior for out-of-memory pointers
- Several issues that could cause StyleTap to crash or hang
- Fixes to functions HwrGetROMToken, LstDrawList, LstPopUpList, FrmReturnToForm
- Several issues causing registration status to be reset and/or unpredictable
- Issue with WebTools using wrong IP address
- Certain games doing direct screen writes outside screen boundaries
Added "Export Databases" function to StyleTap Launcher "Options" menu: Copies all Palm databases (both .prc and .pdb files) to /Android/data/com.StyleTap.StyleTap/export folder so that they will be visible when connected to desktop. This allows databases to be copied/backed up to the desktop file system, where they can also then be processed by desktop applications. After processing, updated databases can be placed in /Android/data/com.StyleTap.StyleTap/import folder to be re-imported when the device is disconnected and StyleTap is started again.
The Export Databases function can also be called from your application via the StyleTap API.