Updated version of StyleTap Platform for Windows MobileAn updated version (v1.1.021) of StyleTap Platform for Windows Mobile is now available for download at the StyleTap website.
- Added barcode scanning support for Motorola MC55a and MC75a. There is a new DLL SymbolScannerlDLLv25.dll which will be used instead of SymbolScannerDLL.dll if the device is a Motorola MC55a/MC75a
- Added barcode scanning support for Janam XM66, Motorola ES400, Symbol 3100, MC7500S
- Fixes for HTC Touch Pro2
- Support for Dolphin 9900, Pidion BIP-7000, Psion Workabout 7527S, Aceeca 1500, Datalogic Falcon
- Fixes to DmInsertionSort/DmQuickSort, SysBinarySearch/SysInsertionSort/SysQSort
- Fixes for TealPrint
- Added support for "MountObjectStore=yes" and "ShowTaskBar=no" options in the StyleTapInit.ini file
- Fix to WinSaveBits so that if the specified rectangle is too big, it will return sysErrNoFreeResource
- Fix to vfs.cpp so that default subdirectory for Palm database files is "/PALM/Launcher/" instead of "/PALM/Launcher"
- Added fix to FrmSetMenu so that menu is not reset if the resource ID is the same as the active menu
- If a database cannot be loaded (most likely due to corruption), an attempt is made to load a backup version of the database if it exists. Database backup can be enabled by specifying "BackupDatabaseBeforeSaving=yes;" in the StyleTapInit.ini file
- Fixes for RoadLingua